Learn how to use Zotero’s advanced features for academic work and research.
Starting from your reference library, discover how to:
- Organize your references efficiently
- Take reading notes directly in Zotero
- Use Zotero to monitor databases and RSS feeds
- Use your Zotero references with Microsoft Word and Overleaf (LaTeX editor)
- It’s a good idea to install Zotero and the Zotero connector before the workshop.
- The Carrefour gestion bibliographique (in French) can show you the basic functionalities of Zotero.
The workshop has a 60-minute duration. Additional time will be allowed after the hour for specific examples based on the group’s questions.
Jan. 30th, from 2 to 3:30 p.m.
Online | Registration required
A workshop presented by the ETS library.