Learn how to use Zotero for academic work and research.
Starting from your reference library, discover how to:
- Organize your references efficiently
- Take reading notes directly in Zotero
- Use Zotero to monitor databases
- Use your Zotero references with Microsoft Word and Overleaf (LaTeX editor)
- It is not mandatory to have taken the Introduction to Zotero workshop to participate to this workshop.
- It’s a good idea to install Zotero and the Zotero connector before the workshop.
- The Carrefour gestion bibliographique (in French) can show you the basic functionalities of Zotero.
Date: Thursday, Feb. 24th, from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m.
Online | Register to receive the Zoom link.
A workshop presented by the ETS library.