Apply for your Social Insurance Number (SIN) on campus!

Employees of Service Canada will be on campus  to issue social insurance numbers to new international students. Don’t miss this chance to get your SIN here on campus!

When: Friday, September 15 from 10 AM to 4 PM

Where: Room E-3037 (Maison des étudiants, next to the Student Services Office)

Required documents: passport and study permit that indicates that you are authorized to work OR work permit

Eliane Claveau, Élie-Anne Goodhue, Alison Threatt
International Student Advisors
Office of International Relations, A-3700